Sunday, May 15, 2011

You Make Me Smile


Being appreciated and remembered by fellow bloggers when they get an award is one of the best rewards for blogging. It helps to keep me going and make more time for it. Yesterday, my favorite and sweet Ishashime over at [the blues, the blahs and the blarghs] (the one that inspires me to kill my Sims for fun) awarded me 


I can’t believe that the blogger I look up too recognized me as such. I already told you even before she gave me this, that she is a great blogger and I mean it. Her posts are always hilarious and she writes excellently. She’s one of my favorite and if you don’t believe me (or if you think I’m doing this because she gave me an award) you can ask Pearl at Memoir of bubbly Pearl, because I told her numerous times how I admire ishashime and she agreed with me. (we’re friends in real life). So anyway, this is the part when I should thank ishashime for giving me this award. Thank you so much ishashime! This means a lot.

Of course as for any blog-recognition there are rules in accepting the award and here are the rules for this.
1.        Accept this award with a smile and link to the person who sent it to you. :)
2. Pass this on to five blogs that make you smile.
3. Contact the person somehow to tell them that they have received this award.


I’ve been contemplating if I should choose specific blogs to pass on this award or just throw it to all of you like what I did before because in truth, all of the blogs I follow make me smile. Otherwise, I won’t follow them at all. Yet I realized that some of you are really shy and won’t catch the award I throw at you so I’ve decided that this time it’s best to choose 5 worthy blogs to award. Only, these blogs can do more than make me smile. They can make me laugh to death. They are the blogs that can make me look like a fool by laughing so hard (alone) in front of my computer and they can make my foul mood better. The writers are genius in making their readers not only smile but laugh so freaking hard or at least that’s what they can do to me. Okay, I’ll shut up now and give you the blogs that make me laugh out loud smile. Mostly, are blogs of Filipinos. They have oozing sense of humor.

Kwentong Nakaka by kikilabotz

I would have chosen ishashime had she not awarded me this. Yet I figure screw the rules, I'm not good in following rules anyway. So ishashime, note that I also award you back. 

Thanks for being here.

30 comments:

  1. ay naku-naku-naku..... na award na naman aku,... ehehhehe.. sige matapos ko lang itong project na ito.. gagawa ako niyan... pagagandahin ko.. para sa iyo... ehehhehe.. baka sa tuesday na ma post ko..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! your blog actually makes me smile and laugh. So you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kumidlat at kumulog sa One Acre of Diamond dahil sa award na ito. I'sending you "Kiss the rain" and " River flows bilang pasasalamat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh yeeaaahhh..thank you so much my friend mayen...first of all..teka, blog ko nalang..salamat ng mdami mayen, dahil dito nawala pagsusuka ko...hehehe..congrats anyway, nakakaguhit din ng smile ang iyong blogs sa delicious face ko..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yun oh, maraming tnx mayen. pangalawang recognition na ito ng blog ko mula from you. hehehe .salamat uit

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. you deserve the award ate mayen.. you always make me smile and you know that i admire you as a writer..

    I must testify that ishashime is one of ate mayen's favorite blogger and so do i..Her blog posts makes me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congrats :)
    anyway thanks for including me on your awesome bloggers list. Because of that I have installed your badge on my blog as well,, THANKS :)
    http://kench-alegado.blogspot.com/2011/04/exchange-link.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. tnx mayen sa pagbibigay mo ng award na yan sa anak ko.. congrats sa inyong lahat..

    ReplyDelete
  9. yown, sabi na nga ba hindi ako nagkamali ng hula eh! marami din akong tawa pag binabasa ko mga posts nila at naiinis ako sa connection ko na super bagal. nasa roof top ako yahooo, makapag-comment lang, namiss ko na kayo ng sobra...

    Congratulations Mayen and kila Akoni, Al and Diamond R. ayun oh, libre naman jan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeps *blushes*
    i'm so touched that you think of me so highly. thankyou so much for all of this. i truly appreciate it! and you honestly deserve this award. you rock, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much sweetie! You make me smile too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award love!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @musingan kahit kailan, I just want you to know that your blog makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @V Thanks so much V. You're blog is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Diamond R you're welcome rommel. you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Akoni you're welcome akoni. thanks for always making me laugh. Buti naman at somehow napapangiti kita. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @MG walang anuman you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @pEarL thanks for saying that pearl and thanks for putting up with me and testifying for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @mommy-razz you're welcome mommy. Akoni deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Sey thanks Sey. I really miss you na. sulat ka na.. hayaan mo na yang work mo. haha.. thanks sa pag akyat ng rooftop para makapag comment. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ishashime you're welcome and thanks so much as well for remembering me when you get this award. You are truly superb blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats............................

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the award! Just found your blog and will def. be following along!

    The Harry Potter craziness cracked me up, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment.